Friday, November 21, 2014

Four Things


Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. LisaBeee
  2. Sweetie
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Aco Hardware
  2. Arbor Drugs
  3. The Children's Place
  4. Giffels
Four movies you’ve watched more than once:
  1. It's a Wonderful Life
  2. With Honors
  3. Pretty Women
  4. Dirty Dancing
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. A History of the American People
  2. Rules of Civility
  3. A Good Man is Hard to Find and other Short Stories
  4. James Madison by Lynne Cheney
Four places I’ve lived
  1. Detroit
  2. Indiana
  3. Washington, DC
  4. Arlington, VA
Four Places you have visited:
  1. Dublin
  2. Oslo
  3. Uganda
  4. Finland
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. The Bahamas
  2. at my parents' house
  3. with my nephews
  4. Paris
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Olives
  2. canned tuna fish
  3. kiska
  4. sweet breads
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Lasagna
  2. Pizza
  3. Potato Chips
  4. Sushi
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Nashville
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. The Big Bang Theory
  4. Mad Men
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. Bahamas
  2. Thanksgiving
  3. Christmas
  4. Visiting Cincinnati

No comments: