Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ten Random Thoughts of the Day

Can't believe S is in China...

Buckley v. Valeo is probably going to be struck down at some point, unless Rs lose the Court.

Good music has been tough to discover this year. I hope I haven't jumped the shark in discovering it...

New York, Chicago, jury duty...going to be an active month.

Bachelorette parties change as you grow older. Cuba Libra at 7, then home by 11. No more bar hopping in Adams Morgan (not that I ever did so much of that...).

Yoga twice this week. It's probably a good goal to do that more often, right?

Winter can't come back now that the baseball season has started, right?

I was not a fan of the HIMYM finale, like many, many others. Though Josh Radnor sells the decision to kill off the mother (spoiler!) as good as anyone, and I give the creators credit for sticking to their vision. Most shows aren't crafted so well. That being said, I wish the show had ended with the adorable yellow TM umbrella conversation. And I think it is tragically sad that the mother died at only 40.

This NYC dinner on Saturday will be epic, though I'm not too eager about sweetbreads the sequel.

No surprise that Vince Gray lost the primary. I don't know how I feel about Muriel Bowser, though I'm glad she will have competition from David Catania. And I'm glad that Charles Allen won; Tommy Wells has been a good councilman overall, and I'm sure Allen will be so as well. 




No comments: