Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Weekend

Well, sort of happy weekend. Husband is off on travels, and I'm tired and have no plans. I haven't heard about a possible barbeque or anything, either. Sigh.

I was trying to remember the last few months, and I can't even remember how I spent my birthday. Sigh. It took me long enough to remember my  new trench coat, which should have been pulled out today in the 50 degree weather. So much for summer.

Anyway, there are high hopes for the next few months, and I hope one of those is a vacation. I will be in Florida and California next month, and hopefully will have time for trips to Michigan and Texas. And a nice island somewhere, too. And hopefully I will have time to slow down. I am somewhat regretting missing reunion, but it's a practicality issue. I have to take a step back. Three weekends gone in June would be too much. But it means missing time with friends.

Here's to summer, and some me-time. And some Arrested Development time! I am ready...

No comments: