Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful in Dallas

We spent four days in Dallas over Thanksgiving. We participated in the 8 mile Turkey Trot on Thursday morning. A great race, though crowded. I am sure I negative splitted, considering the heat and the slow go at the start. 1:14:39 is by no means great, but I'll take it. It was the top 1/3 for ladies, and there were some very in shape runners. Slow ones were in the 5K.

Besides hanging out with the nephews and niece, I also did Pinot's Palette with my SILs. I guess it was fun to be artistic and engage in a 6th grade art project, but really, it was not for me. Maybe another time with a less complex piece, right?

Other than that, we ate at the infamous Kuby's where our nephew was kicked out of. We also had lunch at Dodie's, worked out, and ate and drank to our heart's content.

And now we're back to reality. Can Christmas vacation hurry up and come?

No comments: