Friday, November 9, 2012

Ready for the Weekend

It's the last free one for a while. And there's stuff to do..Crafty Bastards is open at Union Market. I am going to the Limited 50% off sale and Target. And watching football and reading. Not to mention a quiet Saturday evening, while the husband is off to a bachelor party.

So yes, I will spend some time thinking about this week before moving on. The more I read and think about, the angrier I get. Elizabeth Warren, for example, is an incapable fraud who could not even complete a press conference. And massive layoffs to prepare for Obamacare.  And Petraeus is probably going to take the fall for Libya. Unreal.

So maybe I do need a break from all of this. 

Edited to say...Petraeus had an affair? OMG. I mean, I just find that implausible. How can the head of the CIA be that stupid? Is this a massive cover-up for Libya? I mean, the timing of this is suspect. Three days after an election on a  Friday afternoon. I mean, I am speechless.... 


No comments: