Sunday, May 22, 2011

So much going on

I've been in Chicago, Milwaukee, northern CA, and Chicago during the past seven days.  I've driven to airports, taken planes, taken trains, taken cabs, taken metro. I've had a few mediocre meals and we ate at Henri last night. 

Moving has taken a backseat, though I did some packing today.  Non-stop til I finally vegged on the couch watching SATC and now Grey's.  I did cram in a run to clear my head and in an attempt to keep going.  If that makes sense.

It is always somewhat larger than life to be amongst the group and flying around the country and trying to spark conversation and say hello to everyone and just be a good person. Making the rounds.  I don't know how it can possibly be May already.  And how in two weeks we finally will be able to move.

No comments: