Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Busy ten days plus. I've had a lot on my mind, but haven't felt like writing about it. Detroit was fine. Joey was adorable and fast and full of energy. I miss being close by to see him grow up. He liked his little sportcenter game. Kev & I went out for drinks on Saturday night. Fun.

Dinner and work meeting on Saturday in Philly. We had the Branzino and some kind of pasta at Table 31. Eh meeting.

Work has been a pain, and everyone is upset with me for reasons of the budget and what not. Eh.

What else...season finale week last week and now just American Idol left. Red Wings are still alive. Listening now to ABC music lounge. I can't believe how ND fell victimized to the charms of Obama. And is it Memorial Day yet?

See, not much I can muster much enthusiasm for. Hopefully that changes soon.

No comments: