Sunday, November 16, 2008

Husband is away...

So I am home alone. Miss him already but...

I've done one of these posts before. Stuff you can do when the boy is away. I just made a super yummy dinner of chicken teriyaki. The Harris Teeter sauce is quite tasty, and I used frozen veggies and chicken breast. I was so starving, and I could eat another entire portion if there were leftovers!! Unfortunately, there is only white wine left to drink!!! I hope the protein/veggies fill me up, and maybe later I will make a mini apple crisp for dessert. More yum.

I saw Katie & fam last night in Baltimore. Wow, I can't believe she has a 2 1/2 year old! They are so domesticated. We grabbed a bit at Uno's near the Inner Harbor.

Busy busy busy few weeks ahead. Convention, Thanksgiving, closing, moving, Christmas, Paul's wedding. I know gym time will suffer. I am going to watch more what I eat, proteins and salads and stuff like that. It's a struggle.

No comments: