Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Week

So wedding planning has officially taken over my life! Argh! But we survived bachelor weekend. Meg, Christina & Jenny took me to the Carlyle Club where we enjoyed comedian Mike Siscoe.
Then cocktails at PX. Steve and the guys enjoyed steak, George Clinton, and I-don't-want-to-know. But we all had wonderful evenings, and enjoyed being with friends. I cannot believe the wedding is next week!

We are busy with seating, final music requests, programs, transportation, getting our marriage license (pick it up on Friday!), BEOs at the Omni, and last-minute details. I need to do some shopping this week for wedding attire. We've been getting tons of gifts, too.

Work is crazy, but I keep telling myself that next week is the week, and just need to get to a few more things to survive til then....

No comments: