Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wedding stuff

We registered last weekend at Macy's and Crate. Exhausting! I think we picked out a lot of small electric staples, great cookware, and some bedding/towel options. We need to still pick out dinnerware, but there are a few options we can look at. Nothing we're crazy about yet, though. We also looked at tux options, though Stephen keeps changing his mind! Three and a half months to go..I have an invitation option I want to consider tomorrow night. Plans are also in the works for a wedding shower. Part of me feels so shy about all of this. I don't want to anyone to really go out of their way for me, right? But excited too, though it's hard to admit!

Tomorrow is a big day...we see Pope Benedict at the White House. It should be a mob scene, but it will be really exciting!!!!!!

No comments: