Wednesday, April 9, 2008

100th Post

Whoo-hoo. When I used to do the daily diary thing, I was doing a lot more posts than this. I basically started this as a way to get back into journaling, chronicling what's been going on with life, at least what I want to write about.

I don't have anything I really want to write about now. I'm listening to music, kind of watching American Idol's give back special, though I've largely muted the thing. It's fairly dull, not live, and there are already questions about how truly charitable it is.

So here are ten things on my mind, in no particular order.

1) SE's job search. 'Nuff said.
2) Registering this weekend, not to mention the multitude of other wedding stuff I got to get to.
3) New music. Still loving Basia Bulat and that India Arie song.
4) Running. Though I am a little sore today, I am so glad it is finally Spring!
5) My nephew who will be here very soon!!!
6) Work travel resuming very soon.
7) Needing a new Spring wardrobe.
8) Ladies poker night on Saturday. I am hosting, and utterly unprepared. And what if no one shows up?
9) #1. Yeah, that is the big one.
10) Yeah, and the wedding too. It is getting way too close.

No comments: