Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Politics of Being Undecided

This is one of the rare times when I am actually glad to live in DC, and I don't really have much of a vote for president. The primary is meaningless, and no Republican could ever win DC.

I still am undecided. Fred Thompson dropped out, and he might have been my top pick. Maybe. I'm wavering between McCain and Romney. McCain has the war cred, and I think he has a better chance of winning. Romney gets judges. Sigh.

I did think this blog post by Rich Lowry nailed Obama's ascent and the way the Clintons have completely without class.. "Divisions, distractions, and drama." As much as I don't want Obama to be president, ugh to four years of the co-presidency. And between Hillary and Bill, seriously--who is worse? Both are just horrid. Ugh.

I still want someone to make a justification to me as to why Obama is THE candidate. He still has little experience, and most people just seem to care about his rhetoric and his "audacity of hope" hoopla.

But for now, as I keep thinking and waiting out the GOP primary season, I am going to enjoy watching the Clintons self-destruct.

No comments: