Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Big Chill IV

Bethany Beach weekend 2007/08 was fantastic, despite my nagging cold. We had a fabulous time eating chicken chili and fajitas, drinking way too much, Penguin Diner, celebrating engagements, shopping at the outlets and getting to know Shannon, playing Poker (whoo hoo I won!) and Loaded Questions, and staying up way past our bedtimes. We have good friends, and we are lucky about that. Other than the Volkswagon freak car thing, the trip was the best yet.

2008 is a big year. Seven months til the big day. And it's been a decade now since I've graduated from college. I sent a STD to the girls about the wedding date. That feels like another lifetime ago.

And this year is off to a busy start already. I think I will be working harder than ever this year...I already booked two trips today, with many more to come.

No comments: