Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend round-up

Steve was back in town, so we took it easy for much of the weekend. Watched some college games on Saturday--I'm back in a three-way tie for first in the pool--and the much anticipated NE-Indy game yesterday. Oh yeah, and that Cowboys-Eagles game. Go Boys! And even the Lions won.

We went to G&S's for Nina's baptism party yesterday. It took up a huge chunk of the day, and I never really enjoy myself while I'm over there. And talking wedding planning with Becky was awkward. Seriously--who spends that much on flowers at the expense of not inviting folks to their wedding? I'd rather walk down the aisle into an empty church!!

I did get a gala dress at Macy's. It's long, red and satiny. I have to get it pressed, but I really like the silhouette, and I think I could work with that on another gown :) And hey, it's a size 6 so I look nice and slim (even with the belly!)

I have to say, I'm really liking the latest Paste sampler. The Dan Wilson song Breathless is a new favorite, and my fave Stars leads things off. Lots of good music on there. And Paste's pay-what-you-want subscription dealy is too good to pass up (or I should say renew).

No comments: