Thursday, November 1, 2007

Post-Halloween

While I was good yesterday, the leftover Halloween candy is a huge temptation here. I think I'm going to resort to the brushing of the teeth trick.

So I am meeting JW tonight for dinner. Dinner at at Circa was fun with the girls on Tuesday, though I have to say, the service was not great. My pizza was good, the sparkling shiraz tasty (even better after the bubbles died down a bit), and my salad was a nice touch. The place was packed. I'm going to hold for now in giving it a second chance; it was also pricey.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in a couple of folks' reactions to my news. I feel self-conscious enough broadcasting it already, but I did expected a returned email or phone message from certain people. I am trying not to let it bother me. Others like Donna have been awesome.

No comments: