Friday, October 5, 2007

The Week in Pop-litical Culture

OK, I am behind so I'm trying something new:

  • I think Hung is super arrogant, though I am sure he was the best on Top Chef. But I think Dale would be one cool, fun gay guy to hang out with.
  • I thought all of the raves critics gave about last night's Grey's Anatomy were way-overrated. I thought the premiere was better, and the addiction thread was too contrived. I still love Bailey, still can't stand Gizzie, still am liking Lexie, and still think House calling the nu-duckling by numbers is better than Christina doing it.
  • I like Chasing Daisies. As Dave said, it's Tim Burton-esque but also has the Royal Tenenbaum-like quirkiness. Let's see how it does.
  • It is BY FAR the hardest weekend to predict college football games!!!!!
  • Holiday weekends will mean three days off. Beside the trip to Philly, I think I'm going to see a movie. While I despite Sean Penn, I really want to see Into the Wild, since the book was so great. We'll see on Monday. Alternatively, maybe the Kingdom?
  • Is it time to go home yet?

No comments: