Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Very tired

I am just counting down the days til this weekend. Columbus Day. Monday off. Yeah! I am supposed to go to Philly to see Sally. It will be fun to catch up; I am very much enjoying have a bit more girl time to catch up with friends. I even made plans today for an end of the month HH with Liz and Ann.

I did my first-ever trivia night at Nannys last night. Though we didn't win, I did contribute to the team's respectable score (Steve Martin as most frequent SNL host, Dodi al Fayed, the Rockies in the playoffs, the Lombardi trophy, Garry Kasparov). And I now know that Uruguay won the first World Cup, and Hitchcock made a controversial Holocaust documentary. Though tonight, it is back to the gym for me. I did stick to my three beer rule last night--Miller lite (which should not be classified as a beer!). Vace pizza was quite tasty.

Tonight is the finale of Top Chef (I guess I am rooting for Dale, then Casey, then Hung) and the premiere of Chasing Daisies. That seemed like the most intriguing new show of the season. Maybe it will tide me over on Wednesdays until Lost returns in four long months.

No comments: