Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Best TV of the Year

I guess it is not too early for my favorite TV of the year...my thoughts:

House of Cards: Insanely addictive and binge-worthy, and I can hardly wait for the new season on February 14.

Mad Men: Because of that final Hersheys episode. Not the weak LSD inspired ones.

Nashville: Because of the music. And its soapiness.

General Hospital: Because of all of the comebacks, capped off by Robin returning to Patrick. Happy 50th, and many more!

Arrested Development: Because of its ambitious return, and it was a worthy comeback, even though it never be what it was because its development was truly arrested by Fox.

Big Bang Theory: Because of its heart, and Penny and Leonard, and Sheldon and Amy. Shamey. And Bernadette and Howard. And Raj. Loveable Raj.

How I Met Your Mother: This last season is sucking it up, but I am watching just to see the payoff in the end.

Downton Abbey: Even though I cannot forgive them for murdering Matthew. And I still cannot bring myself to watch that episode.

And for the shows I have yet to watch...Orange is the New Black and the Americans and Breaking Bad. Maybe I will get to all of these in 2014? And Scandal, too.


No comments: