Thursday, October 10, 2013

Farragut

Occasionally, I try to remember places I loved to shop and eat at in the Farragut area. So many places have closed in the nearly 15 years I've worked down here.

Borders.
Filene's.
The Gap at 2000 Penn.
The Ann Taylor on K Street, which relocated to Connecticut
The pizza places where Vapiano's is and in the alley around 20th and M
The Bagel shop near Vapiano's.
Fuddruckers
Wendy's.
Vie de France
Dean and Deluca's
The CVS at Connecticut and I
The predecessor to Jack's Fresh
Lawson's at Dupont Circle
The old Mad Hatter's on M Street
Burger King at 16th and K
The old Food Court at Farragut North...pizza, McDonald's, etc.
Some of the vendors at the food court at Farragut West, like the presto pizza
Talbot's
Express on Connecticut
Wasabi sushi where 7/11 is on Farragut Square
That sandwich place on Connecticut & about N Street
Tower Records at 2000 Penn
Cosi at 19th & K

What am I missing?

No comments: