Monday, April 15, 2013

New York, New York

Another weekend means another weekend traveling. I was up in New York for about 24 hours. Dinner at SD-26, which was good, not great. The pasta with marinara was divine--so fresh and homemade. The beet salad was quite good, too. The veal was a little dry. Tiramisu was a nice, though predictable, dessert.

I came home, went to the wedding shower, and then was exhausted. I woke up early, and I went for a typical 5K run. My heart is now with those who were running the Boston Marathon. It is so early to know the fact from the fictions, but multiple explosions at a finish line usually means something very bad happened, and "bad" as in not accidental.

The week ahead means more travel, more appointments, and more time waiting for a car. Here's to a better week ahead.  

No comments: