Monday, April 8, 2013

Cincinnati Visit

I finally got to meet the new nephew after a weekend trip to Cincinnati. The entire 40 hours or so that I was there went way too quickly. I mostly ate--chicken chilli, cheese ravioli, salmon, etc. And watched sports--a Reds game, a U-M victory over Syracuse in the NCAA Final Four Basketball tournament. I also went on a run in Mt. Adams, which always kicks my as$.

It's so weird..when you are children, you see siblings on a daily basis. And then it's only once or twice a year, and they have their own families and sets of responsibilities and interests and you still them as eight years old. And you wonder what their children be like as they grow. You remember them as a little boy, and it feels like it was just yesterday. Oh how the years go by.

No comments: