Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thirteen Days to Go....Thirteen Observations

1. I have absolutely no prediction on how the presidential election will go.  Current polls suggest that Romney retains a small lead, about 50-46 or 50-47. Whether any candidate can translate this into a majority in the electoral college remains to be seen. 
2. Donald Trump and Gloria Allred are both publicity idiots.
3. I don't think the Republicans will win back the Senate, though.
4. I can and can't believe that the media is giving Obama such a pass on botching up Libya. Would not be such a big deal if no one died. No, still would have been a big deal.
5. Napolitano is such a hypocrite and sorry excuse for a DHS Secretary.
6. The Nobel Peace Prize winner is tops in world opinion.
7. I find it interesting that Romney discusses poverty more than Obama. But of course. He knows how to create jobs to bring people out of poverty. Obama just wants to cover up his bad jobs record.
8. I find it remarkable that a newspaper would endorse Obama but keep an interview off the record. While they changed their mind, it took resistance.  Who is hiding what?
9. Most undecideds are in Ohio. No surprise.
10. Will Romney/Ryan lose their home states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Massachusetts and still win? I guess they could. I wonder if that's unprecedented?
11. OK, I'll guess Dems retain Senate 51-49.
12. I'll guess Romney wins 52-48. But I retain the right to change my mind.
13.Truth on the moderators. The men--Bob Schieffer and Jim Lehrer-were far, far better than Abby Raddatz and Martha Crowley. 

No comments: