Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random comments

Grey's Anatomy is totally turning into the Practice.

So awesome to see Bill Buchanan and 24 again.

Really liking the M. Ward CD streaming online. New fave song: Stars of Leo. Am enjoying the new Neko Case I downloaded online. Oscar Wilde by Company of Thieves is pretty cool, too.

Personal training went well. I need to work the core!

I need to develop the menu for the party on Saturday. I like the goat cheese quesadilla idea. I think I just want an excuse to buy and eat more goat cheese. It sure was tasty on my grilled chicken salad today. Yum.

I can't believe Ariane was eliminated last night on Top Chef. I think Stefan will be a finalist, definitely. Maybe Jamie too? That Italian guy too.

That plane crash today and the survival was remarkable, and a total miracle. The pictures are absolutely unbelievable.

I am so ready for my four day weekend. I want to read and watch movies and work out and do nothing. NOTHING. Cook. Drink wine.

No comments: