Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

We finally saw Batman. Both of us were underwhelmed. It was super-violent, went on too long, and almost too tragic. Heath Ledger was remarkable, eerie, frightening and alarming. His performance made the film. But one of the best of the year...no way.

I went to Coco Sala twice in the past week. Definitely liked the bacon mac and cheese, the cheese course, the beef slider. The cheese souffle was too small. Drinks were OK, but too pricey. The company was the best part! I walked to and from, to get in a 5 mile walk.

I am loving my latest book the Devil in the White City. I read way over 100+ pages yesterday. Looking forward to more tonight!

Also cooked some good meals...the spinach florentine pasta, the spicy shrimp pasta, crabcakes. Not sure what tonight's menu calls for!

We also went to Kathryn's party on Saturday. We are definitely getting old!

As for Joe Biden...well, I can hardly wait til he makes his next stupid comment. Now if only John McCain could get his act together!

No comments: