Monday, September 29, 2014

This Month...

Sigh. I really need to make a commitment to writing more. It's been a whirlwind of a month..

Norway. From the very delayed flight to the Hurtigruten cruise, to Oslo and sushi and the Scream and lots of walking, it was a very memorable trip. I have yet to absorb it. But never put off til tomorrow.

Montana. A week spent driving from Missoula to Helena to Bozeman to Big Sky. There is a freedom in being in the mountains, with a river running past the road. It was wonderful and beautiful all at the same time.

Getting ready for Seattle and Portland. And dinner and more work.

And reading lots of books, including finishing up James Madison and Bill Bryson's One Summer and now reading about Thomas Jefferson. And catching up on some movies like The Fault in our Stars and A Winter's Tale.

Anyway, I will write more and often and I'll try to wrap my brain around how September flew past.

No comments: