Wednesday, July 8, 2009

12:34:56 on 7/8/09

Cool fact...in a minute, it will be 12:34:56 on 7/8/09. Cool, huh? Once in a century!

Been a busy house-guest filled week. Not sure what the plans are for tonight, but they do involve going out. I guess. We survived the Fourth of July and some major awkwardness with a poorly planned BBQ. I need to be more outspoken, not rude exactly, but more direct about what I want to do or don't want to do. My avoidance of conflict is not a quality trait at times. I will say the panoramic views of the city with the individual fireworks was absolutely amazing. Love Independence Day.

I am enjoying these things, though:

--the new blackberry and wordmole
--the Gomez CD, which I downloaded for an Amazon bargain!
--Beth's big salads
--Fitting in a few quality workouts
--The mild-ish summer we're enjoying. Liking the 80 degree days!!
--that coverage of the Michael Jackson passing is, no pun intended, going to be dying about it now that his memorial service occurred. His beautiful, loving, eloquent daughter Paris is quite the tribute to him and how he seemed to be a pretty good dad. Hopefully he will be allowed to rest in peace, despite the fact that the media is still prying in to all of his affairs.

No comments: